20090318

tffm

i just pressed sign in and it automatically signed me in without me entering my username or anything
im listening to my new CD
its mad good
i just need nicholai to do his part and then the album artwork and then im done
im bout to give it away fo free
maybe ill say its 5 bucks and if the buyer says no ill just give it to them
im gonna ask every rediculously pretty girl at my school to prom
because one of them will say yes
i only need one
uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhffffffg ggftbbfftyuytfbfbfggbftyuvbububuytfbftyuytfbftyuytfbftyuytfuytfyuytfytfvbuytvvftvdrtgyhjhhgfdwwertyujihgfxcvbnbfddfghvdfxdrtvygybcdegfufedwygujvrwssswdrrrtruufhrfbfjbmbbjkfngjqwsqgasqgswdgewygjgjkgdxsfftftgTSHDYHUGFFHDGHDYFGYSAAggyyyhyodlfgrfgkrhftt
i just had a fight between my hands
it took place on the keyboard

No comments: